Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Journey

I would like to take you on the journey, as I begin to share exerts from my book that's ready to go forth into the world. Here's a little taste.

Mission Statement

Those of us who have chosen to walk the path are on a mission. And as warriors would, we have many battles to fight. Before we even hit the battle ground, most of our struggles are inward, innate, and arguably, the most important-all in order to gather our honor, our wisdom, our insight, and our power, and in order that we may prepare for the hard times to come;the tests, that ultimately will define our true selves and fulfill our destinies.
Those of us that walk the path are chosen. We are driven, by some force beyond us/within us, to overcome and embrace all that we have formerly hidden inside of us that weighs us and inhibits us from allowing the light to shine through. We are utterly absorbed by the pure love that ultimately will surround our whole world.
It is our mission, our duty, to align forces, to unite in allegiance for the common cause through our need for oneness, through our need for peace. The ultimate oneness that binds us will someday surge through the Universe, will someday be taught to children, will someday be.
I have enlisted myself on this path, and I know, as teacher, as healer, as guide, that the steps I shall walk are on my near horizon. I believe, I trust, that all of the wisdom, strength, and courage I will need along the journey already are. I know that in order to teach, one must be taught. In order to guide, I must allow myself to be shown the way. And in order to heal, I must be willing to lick my own wounds and let others wrap their arms around me.
Along the way, I need compassion, faith, foresight, and gratitude.
The todays are my tomorrows, because what I gain, I shall take forward. What I conquer, I shall embrace. And what I embrace, I shall heal.

Honoring you,
Rhonda
Awakeningthedivine.net

. Copyright © 2009-12. Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this transmission on the condition that the content remains complete and in tact, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment