Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Unfolding

Nourishing as the true you blooms through.  And there’s this freshness to the awakening, this feeling of grace, a mix of joy and sorrow, as we release the peeling layers of what’s been hiding and the beauty of what’s peeking through. 

And there’s this remembering and the sighing of late is replaced with a deep breath, an aha, as once again we Know and who we are is embraced.

And you can taste this new way, this new world that revolves around the ‘what is’ of you and What Is is capitol now, for there can be no more walking backward of looking away.  The time of betrayal and distraction is over.

There is a mourning of the newly known death of what’s been lost, of your truth, of that one thing that fills you- is you- that one thing that’s been sacrificed and withheld.  And in the reawakening, as your gift rises form the ashes, there is a sadness that washes over us to remind us that that dream had in fact died for a time- that that part had been laid to rest or forgotten, that it had been forsaken.  And it is almost to engrain that knowing so as not to forget how truly vital and necessary the long lost morsel of our being is to our wholeness, to our capacity for joy,

Tear parade as sadness, the betrayal, the shame, the rejection, the poverty of soul, the depletion, now blends with the promise of color, of strength, of newness in every moment.  Fullness and complete expression of self.  No off valve to the flow.  All systems go.  And beautiful, beautiful you restored to balance,

And we wonder how we got along in this barren time.  And the welcoming home is but a goodbye.  Somehow shrouded was the loss, so that even the scope of what was lost was missing.  And empty we searched far and wide for the missing piece, not fully knowing what we were looking for.  Until now, as it comes back to us, as it comes home, and we say ‘Ah, yes, I remember you now. How could I ever have forgotten?’

In the tears are tickles as the pain is mixed with joy.  And in this moment you can’t not be sadness but you can’t not be bliss.  Such is grace, as it washes through the intimate moments of remembrance. A poet to its prose.  An artist to its muse.  A humanitarian to its world.  How could I be anything without you’, we ask. ‘Alas, I have not.  I have been empty.  Empty-full, falling through life without you.  And now here you are, standing before me, tantalizing my truth.  And there’s a new strength of connection.  For now that you are found and I am given a second chance, there can no longer be a separation. Never will there be a me without you.  I pledge to you my allegiance, my everything.  There is nothing I won’t give to you.  For you are what completes me.  You are my ‘me’ that’s been buried and gone.  And I say I would die for you-to live without you has been death.  Me, here, but so very gone as my essence lay behind me, somewhere lost along the way.
An inconvienience or an embarrassment somehow to embrace you completely- to embrace you ‘in public’.  For I carried the shame, I-the walking dead and the longing, not baring my truth, not baring the fruit of my being.

And who am I to deny that blessing?  Who am I to stand in the way of what it has to say?  For I have not been myself.  I have been shadowed and chained.  Unable to break free of the prison that has kept us apart.  And I’ve paid penance to that master. Paid in breath. Paid right out of the bank of my heart.  Broken I’ve been without you, not knowing that I’d ever find my way home .  We’re here now in the cabin of wholeness, I and you, preparing to marry-to commit to one another full-heartedly as it should be- as it’s wanted to be for so long.  There must be this word beyond words that describes this coming back into connection with truth, but it escapes me.

And it’s somewhere beyond intention, on the grander level of conviction now as it can not ever be thrown away. And what does this mean for me and how I will present as all of its aspects run through the veins of my life?

And you are so real, with energy all your own- an entire entity staring back at me in my presence, your energy intermingling with mine as we reacquaint and remember.  The truest twin flame of all, merging in light. Sacred Reunion, a man and his muse.  A soul and its passion.  A woman and her womb of creation.

This is the concept of Oneness they’ve imparted, the bridging of the selves, the prisoner of creation set free and fully present.  The soul removed from bondage, reunited with its essence on a solid and profound level- so as not to be mistaken or taken lightly, so as not to be discounted, so as not to be thrown aside or locked away again.

I know I must become new, for to walk by your side requires grace, requires reverence, requires unwavering strength.  Never again to be forgotten. You and I walking hand in hand now to eternity, being everything that together we are. Being freely from this day on, moving forward into the magic of all creation.

~Rhonda
Awakeningthedivine.net


 Copyright © 2010 Rhonda Simpson~Conscious Co-Creating. Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this transmission on the condition that the content remains complete and in tact, full credit is given to the author, and that it is distributed freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment